NF-WEB DISCUSSION BOARD:

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] How to use "What's on your mind?" thread...

8 Posts
4 Users
5 Reactions
(@elester_u9cu05i5)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi everyone! Please use this space to share what you have been thinking about these past few weeks. Remember, privacy and appropriate content will be monitored by admin staff. Be kind and respectful, and use your best judgement when disclosing!

(@mghnfw11)

With everything going on in the world today, My husband and I are always trying to do a random act of kindness when ever possible so we are always thinking of ways to brighten someone’s day...

( so that is what has been on my mind... ways to make some one smile)

MGHNFW03 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elester_u9cu05i5)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mghnfw11

Such a wonderful idea! What are some other ways people show kindness?

MGHNFW03 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mghnfw05)

@mghnfw11

Hi- what you wrote made me cry -that is beautiful

ReplyQuote
(@mghnfw03)

@elester_u9cu05i5

My husband and I find that helping our neighbors is a great idea. We try to be conscientious when it come to our neighbors. For example,we have a huge elm tree on the property where we live. Today, my husband and son raked our neighbors front lawns and collected the leaves.  We plan to dispose of them tomorrow at the transfer station.  Our elderly neighbor was so grateful. 

ReplyQuote
(@elester_u9cu05i5)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

That is such a wonderful image, especially during a time where people are having to be distanced. A really good deed, indeed!

Thank you so much for sharing! 

MGHNFW03 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elester_u9cu05i5)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi everyone!

I hope you are doing well this time of year. The weather is changing in the Northeast and everything is starting to bloom.

I wanted to give a special thank you to everyone in their participation so far. From the homework and engagement in the sessions, I can really tell you are all taking full advantage of the program. Keep up the great work! The NF-Wb team is always hear to answer questions or troubleshoot any problems you are having - with the website, your own participation, or otherwise. Please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Talk to you soon!

ReplyQuote
(@elester_u9cu05i5)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!!! You made it through the NF-Web program! Kudos!

Please be sure to complete the survey at the end of the program and schedule the edit interview so we can make the program even better!

Take care and please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Ethan Lester

ReplyQuote